Testosterone is a hormone produced by the testicles in men as well as the adrenal glands. It is essential for the development of masculine and male growth characteristics. On the other hand, for women, testosterone is produced in the ovaries though to a lesser extent.
The production of testosterone increases 30 times more during adolescence, but in adulthood, its natural levels drop as you reach old age. You should check this link: findhealthtips.com to see which foods are vital for keeping and maintaining your testosterone levels. It plays a key role in body development of deeper voices, pubic and facial hair, bones and muscle mass, quality of life and mood as well as sex drive.
If you have low testosterone, you should check with your doctor as soon as possible. It is natural to have a slight decrease throughout the years, but if you notice symptoms such as increased body fat, reduced muscle mass, and erectile dysfunction, then you should be aware.
Benefits Of Increasing Testosterone Level
- Healthy Blood and Heart – First thing that you should have in mind when it comes to testosterone is that it will protect your heart. Since a healthy heart will tend to pump the blood to the rest of the body, your organs and muscles will have more oxygen as a result. It can increase red blood cell production through the bone marrow, and having low amounts of it, can lead to cardiovascular issues. According to one study, men with heart disease that underwent testosterone therapy had a slight improvement, and they started walking more and exercising more. It is also a great way to reduce angina issues.
- More Muscle, Less Fat – Testosterone is also useful for increasing muscle mass, which is why some athletes are abusing artificial ways to improve levels. But it is vital to understand that when you have a leaner body, that will help you control the weight and improve the energy without any additional problem. On the other hand, men that had low levels of testosterone that underwent the treatment, allowed them to enhance muscle mass, strength and reduce the amount of fat mass. They also noticed changes in lean body mass, so you have to combine exercises, therapy and you will see results on time.
- Thicker Bones – Testosterone is also a vital compound that will increase your bone mineral density. Since this particular density tends to drop as men age, similarly as levels of T, that will increase the risk of osteoporosis and weak bones. Therefore, you should exercise and consume foods that will bring testosterone levels up because bones will; support your internal organs and muscles, and help you increase your athletic performance. According to studies, testosterone treatment will help you increase bone density, especially when it comes to hip bone and spinal bone density.
- It Boosts Brain Power – At the same time, apart from other health benefits, you will be able to increase the power of your brain, to boost the possibility of remembering and reasoning and fight Alzheimer’s disease. According to scientific evidence, there is a strong correlation between male sex hormone and thinking abilities such as fast processing speed and verbal memory. Have in mind that it will also help you boost your spatial memory which is necessary for old age. If you want to learn more about this particular topic, you should visit this website: https://www.wikihow.com/Increase-Testosterone-Levels-Naturally/
- It Boosts Your Libido Too – Since the other name for testosterone is male sex hormones, it is the primary hormone that will respond to sexual activity and arousal. Therefore, men with high levels of T will have a better, more significant and more extended sexual activities. Since levels of T drops as time goes by, older men need more of it for erectile function and libido. But you should have in mind that erectile dysfunction tends to happen as the side effect of some medication you use. According to studies, therapy can help you increase your sexual performance and health. You will be able to reach the maximum levels, and it will respond quickly based on your current health condition. That is the main reason why you should implement a lifestyle that will help you increase its levels.